The State Financial Services Division provides financial and accounting services to State agencies and Local Governments.
We are committed to providing excellent:
- Financial accounting and reporting, including the related technical expertise, assistance, policy and structure and timely payment processing for the State as a whole;
- Central treasury services to the State, as a whole, in a timely and effective manner;
- Financial accounting and budgeting technical expertise, assistance and structure and the audit review function for all local governments within the State of Montana;
- Effective maintenance, support, and management of the enterprise Accounting and Budgeting System;
- Assistance to Montana's public employers by serving as a communication bridge between the United States Social Security Administration, the IRS, and local government employers in relation to Social Security and Medicare coverage programs.
Cheryl Grey, Division Administrator
Financial Services Technology Bureau
Local Government Services Bureau
State Accounting Bureau
State Procurement Bureau